Friday 21 August 2015

Clash of clan


Pic Coutesey: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh95lSBqL6MJvLXUxJjAopTn6Bamhb8Ch3Ya0xI57hPOTA87k_9sonDX2SDNQNXfIqQnTpkSJMiWCpXojOxz53ucFAAWP61fVNl9AA9qczQoq_338g-hoyvU10S19jZUyhiaAby5bAipJbQ/s1600/Hero+Ability.png
With over ten million players, clash of clan has become one of the top most played online game. I started playing it four months back when one of my younger cousins installed it on my phone. Till then there wasn’t a day passed when haven’t played it. You build your town hall, you deploy troops, you get into war with some clan and most important thing you can play it with players from the other country. But, brotherhood is not at all different in any country. It seems the dream of a global village is still very far to be achieved. My clan’s name is chakrawarti clan and I too have kept its origin as Indian instead of Global. The best thing most of my clan mates are my cousin. Though I have to hear from their parents that because of me their children got glued to this game, but how should I make them understand that if has had to happen, either this way or that way. Almost every fourth mobile user is in this game. Never mind, for me it is the best way to get connected to my brothers in this busy schedule. It gives us a common topic for gossip when now we all have chosen different interests.
The best thing is you play as a team against other countries. Each player has been given three crucial minutes for war with the enemy, and in those three minutes you have to show what you got. You fight for the stars (maximum three at once) and in reward you get gold and elixir. Every player gets only two chances to fight. So, if in any case your evens are not in your favour and your network got disconnected in between, you are screwed in between your chance. We all try you attack only when we are sure that the satellite which is providing the network is sailing smooth without any hiccups.

I still remember I got a new Airtel 4G sim card free with my new xiaomi mobile phone. I wanted to give it a try. I upgraded my connection to 4G. I could see the difference in speed and efficiency of the network. But I loved it because of its fluent connectivity without any hiccups. We were at war with a Chinese team. There is a rumour that till now only the Chinese could hack this game. It was a fifteen on fifteen war and the score was 41  and 43. We were two stars behind them. It definitely gives you lots of butterflies when you are a crucial player of your team and you have only one chance left to attack. That day it was me and I had to travel in a bus that too in a rainy day. I was pretty sure that my network is not going to be with me and it will definitely disconnect in between. With my fingers crossed I start my attack. My heart was pumping high, I was playing good. Thirty seconds left and I won the fight. It was a 100% damage, I scored a perfect three which raised our teams score to 44. We won that game and my Airtel 4G proved that I can rely upon it in my crucial times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment