Sunday 15 March 2015

Just believe don't plan much

Life is very uncertain. Sometimes you plan a lot, but things don't go the way you wanted them to go and sometimes without planning thing go in such a lovely manner, that they some beautiful memories. 

Similar thing happened with me too in last December. Me and my best friend Mr. D lip a.k.a my personal love guru, had been planning for a trip for very long and I mean it. We had cancelled our Goa tickets thrice :(. After that planning for a trip had become a sarcastic remark for you. 


A dry river : one of our stop
If I am not wrong, it was a day before Xmas when we both were discussing crap as usual on the phone. I just asked him how about a road trip on bike to anywhere? We were not confirmed where to go. He replied "mmmmm mmmmm wait a second mmmm ". At that time a beautiful line from the movie Matrix was running through my mind. It was "denial is the most predictable answer among all of the human responses". 

But, to my surprise denying the fact that he was a human he said, let me check where my bike is. I was like common dude everybody know where their vehicles are. How can you be so careless? Satisfying my inquisitions and intensifying  the doubts in my mind he said, he had given his bike to his cousin and his cousin was also planning a trip with his girlfriend on the Christmas eve. 

Means what the fish, I am not going to spend my Xmas eve at my hostel waiting for dinner at 8 pm and then surfing the  internet. I was so strong in my views that I nearly yelled at Dalip, " dude, we are going to the mountains and it doesn't matter how". The best thing about one’s best friend is you can fight with him a number of times and from the next call onward everything gets settled down well. 

My dream house: I clicked it on my way
At night he called and said "man pack your stuff we are leaving tomorrow morning to Mussorie". Yeah, without wasting a second I was done with my packing. I had to take care that my parents should not know that we are leaving on the bike. They always say anything on four wheels are much safe than on two wheels. Ignorance is bliss, people do lots of stuff under parent's nose, but as am a good son, I told my dad on the phone. He said, son on mountain bikes are safer :P. With the green signal from him I slept a sleepless night.


Next day we reached Mussorie covering more than 250 km and stopping 4-5 times. The best thing about mountain villages is to see peoples home. A single home makes you realize the beauty of the life people are living. Being native of Garhwal, Uttarakhand, my papa has always dreamt of having a beautiful house in the mountains. I know one day I will make this into reality. For that I always keep surfing on  https://housing.com/The dream house is made once in a life time, and what can be better than a trustworthy website to take care of your beautiful dream.

Thanks Dalip, #together we always make the best of our lives. 
#StartANewLife

No comments:

Post a Comment