Friday 25 June 2010

Don't Screw Your Thoughts Because of English ....

Hey Friends,
     Below, I am going to put two compositions by a guy. He is a good poet and a horror story lover. I told him to write his thoughts on a paper. As he had a weak tongue in English, but a great control over Hindi he gave me two gems. Okay, first you enjoy them and then I will tell you what I want to say. I am putting them exactly in the way he did, word to word same......

1. The English one is a horror story. 

Apartment of terror

This is a story of my school times . In the back of my apartment , there is a another  apartment which is very old . no one can live in old apartment .Many stories were linked with this apartment. I don't know. One day 
my friends challenge me to go the old apartment . I ready but they told me to in night . At night my friends and i was ready to go to the apartment . There was fence which is covered the apartment . we cut the fence wire and enter the apartment . After sometimes i saw a shadow on the wall .But i don't tell my friend . we were 4 friends at this time and we have 3 torch . Then we reached to the 1st floor . my friend open the door of the flat ,there is a darkness in the room ,we hear the some sound which is come from another room of the flat . the sound is like a woman cry . 

        we were scare at that time my hands and legs were also shiver at that time . Our prediction was right .a woman about 30 years were sit on the supported wall of the flat . i said to the woman why are you crying . she indicated her finger towards roof when we turned toward the roof a man hanged on the roof.we were all shouted and saw the woman .The woman is now smiling .we all run towards the stairs of 2nd floor and opened the flat door and entered and closed the door so she not entered the room .i suppose we are save now .i moved my torch towards the room . My friend saw a girl which is stand in the dark .

         my friend said to me see that girl . the girl face towards the wall .I told the girl please turn your face. but i did not turn then we shout and said turn your face .Then she turn not her face but the whole head . I trying to open the door because she came towards us. we were shouted then the watchman open the door.the girl was now disappeared.the watchman asked to me what are you doing here. then we came at the ground floor. the watchman told me that the evil spirit lived in this apartment and please not come here again.i ask the question to the watchman what is done at 1st floor ,he say that.


2. The Hindi one is a Poem.

Sardiyon Ki Barsaat
Poos ka mahina, 
para zameen mein dhasa hua,
dhundh mein har ushma dikhti
dhua si...
Raat ke andhere mein,
shashi ravi ki roshni mein naha raha,
chamak raha...


Aur uski roshni mein dharti dubi.
Sadakein suni poori raat ke liye,
reh reh kar ghata chha gyi,
hava bhi thak kar kuch der ,
bhul gyi behna...

Uss sannate mein, 
chaand ki roshni kam karte megh aaye...
aur phir bina aawaz kiye, 
ek ek boond barsane lage.
Kuch boondein hawa mein jami,
kuch jameen par...

Aaj meri dost bhi udaas hai
koi gam use khidki par taktaki
 lagane par majboor karega,
uske aansoo bhi jame honge,
kuch chehre par aankho par...

Shayad aasma bhi koi gam dabaye baitha tha,
meri dost ko dekh wo bhi khud ko rok na saka...
Dono dekh rahe honge ek doosre ko.
Shayad aasma ke saamne, 
khud ko chchota samajh rahi hogi aur chup ho gayi hogi.
Badal bhi chale gaye hai,
chaand ko uski roshni dete hue...
Ab meri dost ki aankhe bhi chamak rahi hongi,
jo muhse chamakti hai ...!!

I am damn sure that you have enjoyed both. Both are touching as English one must have touched your abdomen, laughing and hindi one to your heart. I am not making fun of him or his composition. Just want to say that if he got the potential to write wonders in Hindi then what is the need of screwing his thoughts in English. Guys just don't sit like a dumb where you are now rather start giving physical shape to your thoughts and side by side try to work upon your weak points. Because a thought lost is lost forever and a thought written is forever. 

" Duniya main agar aap chaahte ho ki aapko yaad kiya jaaye to ya to kuch aisa kardo jise likha ja sake, ya kuch aisa likh do jise pada ja sake".

2 comments:

  1. SIMARJEET NAGRA26 June 2010 at 21:16

    the thought and the end is exclnt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poem wz gud....bt is this a real one or jst ur imagination......

    ReplyDelete